Search This Blog

My phone was stolen, now what?


You're probably reading this because your phone was lost... or stolen... (like mine)

It happens to a lot of people. Because you know... the WORLD-IS-NOT-A-SAFE-PLACE. I couldn't give more emphasis on that cos really, we cannot do anything about it. Meh. I'm sure every person have been robbed at least once in their life. If you think you haven't experience it, THINK AGAIN. 

Anyway, this isn't a rant blog. This is actually a blog to help you retrieve your cellphone number!

FOR GLOBE SUBSCRIBER'S ONLY

Requirements:
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss
- 2 valid government ID

Just simply go to the nearest GLOBE Service and present your requirements to the globe representative. He will ask you to fill out a form then tell you to come back after 5-7 days for processing of your sim card. 

Turns out that the globe representative assigned to me was just lazy because from what I heard from my friends, from what I read to other blogs and from what the customer service representative of GLOBE it only takes 1 day to process that kind of request.

Nonetheless, I got my new sim card after 8 days. Yay. Fast? or Slow Processing? What's important is I got my cellphone number back!

Here's a sample of the Affidavit of Loss just in case you need one. 



That's all. I just want to share how I retrieved my number 




Share:

1 comments