Search This Blog

Adult Playground Alert: Ball Pit Manila for the not-so-young netizens


I'm pretty sure that you've already heard Ball Pit Manila before coming into this blog. So basically, this cafe playground is strictly for adults ages 16 years old and up only. Get ready to jump into over 80,000 balls and release the inner child in you!

But first, let me enumerate the basic informations:

BALL PIT MANILA
Room 202 Campus Rueda Bldg. 101 Urban Avenue,
1224 Makati City (Near Makati Medical Center, Beside Red Planet Hotel)
Website: www.ballpitmanila.com
Instagram: @ballpitmanila
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun 10:00am - 10:00pm
Email: ballpitmanila@gmail.com
Rate: Php 349/hour inclusive of coffee or iced tea

Insider's Tip:
1. You can buy vouchers at Metrodeal for Php 199.00 only! (That's a Php 150.00 discount!)
2. Birthday Celebrants are free! Just bring two (2) paying adults.
3. Bring fresh socks or you can buy directly to them for Php 50/pair

The Experience:

At first, I was disappointed on how small the area was because I was expecting for something bigger. The ball pit area is approximately 15-20sqm which can accommodate 20 person at a time. But I bet you won't enjoy it if you reach that maximum number of person. Luckily, we had the place all by ourselves! Btw, we are group of three. I'm with my college bestie Jacqueline and her office mate Karen. :)

Overall, I enjoyed the experience! It's fun to play with thousands of plastic balls!

Here are some of our pictures:



After our fun bonding at Ball Pit Manila, we decided to dine and drink at Buendia Food by the Court which is just walking distance from the area.



Can I also see some of your pictures at Ball Pit Manila?

Share:

0 comments