Search This Blog

Food for soul: Exploring Pinto Art Museum




I have always wanted to visit Pinto Art Museum but almost all of my friends have been there. So when my friend Nerie invited me for a Sunday Trip in Pinto Art Museum, I said WHY NOOOOOT? So here we go, let us start with the basics!


DIRECTIONS FROM CUBAO: 

1. From Cubao, ride a van/fx bound to Antipolo then alight at Antipolo Simbahan.

Fare: Php 50
Travel Time: 45 mins to 1 hour

2. Then ride a tricycle and tell the driver you're going to PINTO ART MUSEUM.
Fare: Php 50 (Good for two pax)





First of all, I have to warn you that it's very hot there. WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES. 


Second, it's really hot. Bring handkerchief, tissue or anything that could somehow help you survive the heat.


Third, it's really f*cking hot. 


Yeah, I just made sure that you take my warning seriously.


Anyway, Pinto Art Museum is approximately 1.3 hectares so it would take around 2 hours to visit all the six (6) galleries. 


Expect high volume of visitors when visiting on a weekend.


I won't write too much about this. Let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!


Note: Captions on each picture are not necessarily the name/title of the artwork. 

CRAZY. BEAUTIFUL.YOU


GARDEN OF EDEN

DON'T LEAVE ME


BURNING PASSION

FIX YOU

SUSUNGKITIN MGA BITUIN
HAGDAN CHRONICLES 

HAGDAN CHRONICLES 


DIG DEEPER
BIRD TALK
STILL AT YOUR SHADOWS
LANG LEAVES
WHANG OD
TOXIC
HAPAG KAINAN
TRIATHLON
UNREQUITTED LOVE
REBEL
MR. BRIGHT SIDE
Yup! There's a pool but not suitable for swimming! Lol

SHATTERED



It was indeed a great experience visiting Pinto Art Museum! :)



Tags:

Share:

0 comments