Search This Blog

#ThemedResto: Feel the 60's vibe with The Eatles without 'B'

It was one Friday night when my best friend and I decided to have a fancy dinner somewhere unusual. Definitely not located inside a mall, not a fast food chain but something that will not only make our stomachs full but also our eyes and Instagram feed. I know I'm not the only one guilty of this!

So we hit the road with no particular restaurant in mind. We'll just go wherever our feet takes us.

Tadah! We were walking along P.Noval St very near UST when we came across a themed restaurant named "The Eatles". We were intrigued amidst the big red telephone booth outside.


That's my bestfriend, Jobelle on the facade of The Eatles.

Address: 1175 Padre Noval St, 466 Zone 46, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila
 We sneaked inside, and here's the interior of the restaurant. Very 60's!



Interior: Jobelle featuring the London Red Bus which serves as the kitchen.
Some of the wall designs dedicated to the 60's band The Beatles. :-)

You may opt to take a picture with the telephone booth. #Shameless
Hello, it's me....
#FeelingAdele :)

The Eatles Menu...







We ordered the eatles platter,extra rice and fruit shakes (melon and grapes) 


Eatles Platter: it includes chicken, fries, nachos and onion rings
Super Yum! And the platter costs 300 only! Good 3-4 persons!



Our total bill was Php 550 only! Since we were already full, we decided to take out the remains of the platter coz as I said earlier it is good for 3-4 persons.



Feedback:


Yummy Food: 8/10


Price Worthy:8/10


Ambiance:8/10

Instagram Worthy Pictures: 8/10

Accommodating Staffs: 8/10




Tags:

Share:

2 comments

  1. So that's where you two went. I was wondering as to where you ate having the oldies background. hehe Looks good, will invite my bro there since he lives near that place. Thanks!

    AWESOME BLOG BY THE WAY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always visiting my blog, Andy! I suggest you don't order their shakes, its too sweet. Well, I doubt din nman na mag order ka nun.Hahaha. But the platter was really good! :)

    ReplyDelete