Search This Blog

Unli Hugot + Unli Rice Alert: Rapsadoodle is here for you!

Rapsadoodle is a newly opened restaurant at Quezon City. Located at 77 INDG Bldg Nicanor Roxas St Banawe, QC.

Me together with my officemates just came across this restaurant and was caught by the unli rice tarp posted outside of the store. So why not? 

 

The waitress said that they are still on their soft opening thats why they only offer minimal dishes. Price ranges from Php 80 to 150 for solo orders. They also have group orders good for 3 persons. 

I ordered pork sisig and unli rice for only Php 109  only.

 

I was able to consume two cups of rice. Meanwhile, my office mate ordered beef pares for only Php 89 and damn!!I didn't expect it to be that delicious! I wish I've ordered that one, too! Don't get me wrong, their sisig is also delicious but the beef pares was WOW. 

Still waiting for the hugot part? Here it is,the hugot wall!

 
 
 

 
Feedback:

Yummy Food: 8/10
Price Worthy: 10/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Instagram Worthy Pictures: 8/10
Accommodating Staffs: 7/10

So, overall I will definitely go back and eat here if I'll be assigned again in Banawe.





Tags:

Share:

0 comments